Accompanying you at every stage in your oral health journey!
Our dental team is in it for the long haul. Young patients never “age out” of our practice. Additionally, since we have many advanced onsite capabilities and state-of-the-art technologies, our services evolve with you as your needs change over time. Our dentists rarely have to refer patients to specialists or other dental offices. After all, we have the expertise and tools “in-house” to detect problems accurately at their earliest stages, which helps to inform effective treatment plans. From there, treatment at Shandley Kane Dental is precise, highly aesthetic, comfortable, efficient, and safe.
Regardless of health status, all patients can benefit from 6-month professional cleanings and comprehensive oral exams. These exams may include advanced diagnostics, such as digital x-rays and cutting-edge CT scans, to “see” what cannot be detected with the eyes or by touch alone. We also empower our patients with credible, tailored information about how to best care for their teeth and gums.
Beyond these essential services, Drs Shandley and Kane may recommend:
- Professional preventative services, such as the application of dental sealants and topical fluoride supplements to protect against tooth decay
- Cosmetic treatments that bring out the natural beauty of your smile, from powerful yet safe professional teeth whitening to durable porcelain dental veneers
- Dental restorations to rebuild portions of broken, decayed, and damaged teeth; for instance, tooth-colored composite dental fillings and next-generation ceramic dental crowns
- Replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth – from fixed dental bridges and precision-fit dentures to the “gold standard” in prosthetic teeth: implant-supported crowns, bridges, and dentures
- Invisalign®, the discreet and removable alternative to fixed metal braces to straighten teeth and correct misaligned bites
- Oral appliance therapy is a durable and effective way to ease symptoms of TMJDs, and to protect the teeth and oral tissues from teeth grinding and sports-related injuries
- And so much more!
For your convenience, Shandley Kane Dental offers early morning and weekend appointments and easy and secure online payment options. Located off I-90 and Route 59, our team in Hoffman Estates, IL, welcomes your call at (847) 428-4646.