What is restorative dentistry, and how can it improve my smile’s function and health?
Restorative dentistry primarily focuses on the smile’s function, restoring teeth that may be damaged or missing. There are several solutions that can be used to achieve the desired results, and the team at Shandley Kane Dental in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, can assist with restorative dental care solutions.
What restorative dental care treatment options are available at Shandley Kane Dental?
Our dental practice is equipped to offer a wide range of solutions for our patient’s dental needs. These may include any of the following:
- Dental crowns or “caps.” Dental crowns or “caps” are created to cover natural tooth structures and protect and strengthen a tooth that has had significant damage from decay or trauma. These are made of quality ceramics to match the existing teeth for seamless integration into the patient’s smile!
- Dental bridges. One or more missing teeth can be effectively replaced with a single appliance known as a dental bridge. Dental bridges are fixed over adjacent teeth for support, “bridging the gap” left behind by the extracted or lost tooth.
- Dental fillings. Dental fillings are effective at treating areas of tooth decay. Our practice uses composite resin filling material that matches the natural tooth enamel while sealing off the tooth to avoid further decay or infection.
- Dentures. Whether you are looking for partial dentures, complete dentures, or implant-retained dentures, our team can help replace one, several, or all the teeth in the smile.
- Implant dentistry. Dental implants are a fantastic way to replace missing teeth and can even be used to attach full dentures for optimum fit and function.
How do I reach the team at Shandley Kane Dental?
Are you in or around the Hoffman Estates, IL area and seeking a dental team that can offer solutions to restore the smile’s health, function, and appearance? Look no further than Drs. Steven Shandley, Elizabeth Kane, and Colleen Shandley! Call (847) 428-4646 to request a visit to 4885 Hoffman Boulevard, Suite #300, to discuss treatment options. We welcome new and returning patients from in and around the communities of Chicago, Arlington Heights, Palatine, Barrington, Elgin, Dundee, and Schaumburg.